Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The division was formed on May 5, 1915 and organized over the next few weeks. It was part of a wave of new infantry divisions formed in the spring of 1915. The division was disbanded in 1919 during the demobilization of the German Army after World War I.

105.ID HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What if the Central Powers would have won the First World War ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{105.ID}Ob.Lt.Sniper[BTI]
208.OberstLeutnant
208.OberstLeutnant
{105.ID}Ob.Lt.Sniper[BTI]

What if the Central Powers would have won the First World War ? Empty
PostSubject: What if the Central Powers would have won the First World War ?   What if the Central Powers would have won the First World War ? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:03 pm

So what do you think ?
Back to top Go down
{105.ID}OSchtz.Godfather
208.Oberschuetze
208.Oberschuetze
{105.ID}OSchtz.Godfather

PostSubject: Re: What if the Central Powers would have won the First World War ?   What if the Central Powers would have won the First World War ? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:54 pm

So let´s see... I know everything about this theme.

In 1917, when the russian were beaten, Germany and Austria annexed the whole territory from there borders of 1914 until the modern russian border.

So let´s add it!^^

´Cause Italy cheated on the central powers it would have been punished. Northern Italy would be annexed by the Austrians, I belive.

France.....France.....I don´t like france!^^
Would be a puppet state, i belive. But maybe they would have annexed something of france.

England! The family of our kaiser were the british royals. So I don´t belive they would have done something to england, but maybe they would have taken colonies of england and the other countrys.

The USA would never attack and I don´t think they would get a big army if germany rules.

During the next century Austria would get splitted ´cause of the diffrent races in his territory, and the german part would have been annexed by germany.

But always remember:

Why did allies want to Attack?

Germany was going to become the Nation, which controls the world economy.
It would rule the world without the first world war.

Just some thoughts! I´ve got many ideas!
Back to top Go down
{105.ID}Lt.Pekiller
208.Leutnant
208.Leutnant
{105.ID}Lt.Pekiller

PostSubject: Re: What if the Central Powers would have won the First World War ?   What if the Central Powers would have won the First World War ? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:21 pm

1st First germany and austria will eliminate italy because they where traitors and than every one in europe will speak german.

2nd NO HITLER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3rd new trend ---> Spiked hats ^^
Back to top Go down
{105.ID}Schtz.Müsliriegel
208.Schuetze
208.Schuetze
{105.ID}Schtz.Müsliriegel

PostSubject: Re: What if the Central Powers would have won the First World War ?   What if the Central Powers would have won the First World War ? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:02 pm

One is shure, there wouldnt have been a Third Reich-> my country wouldnt have such a bad name like today.
Back to top Go down
{105.ID}Lt.Pekiller
208.Leutnant
208.Leutnant
{105.ID}Lt.Pekiller

PostSubject: Re: What if the Central Powers would have won the First World War ?   What if the Central Powers would have won the First World War ? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:55 pm

Agreed xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if the Central Powers would have won the First World War ?   What if the Central Powers would have won the First World War ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What if the Central Powers would have won the First World War ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussions :: Public Chat-
Jump to: